Please read the following details thoroughly before sending us your tattoo proposal!
We receive a high volume of requests and our artists can book months in advance, so thank you for your patience as it may take up to a week to hear a response from us. Please email the artist directly after you have explored portfolios and when you know who you want to work with:
Jaclin Hastings- email@example.com
Niki Woltja- firstname.lastname@example.org
Annie Grossmann- email@example.com
Jeremiah Griswold- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeremiah's books are currently closed and will re-open for one day on June 21st to consider proposals for autumn 2017 sessions. On that day you may email your proposal, and please include all the info listed below).
All of our tattoos are by appointment only as they are custom designed. Our artists currently book several weeks or even months in advance, however we are sometimes able to fit in smaller pieces sooner. We do most of our consultation through email, so after reading the following feel free to send us a detailed description of what you have in mind:
1. As much detailed information about the design you have in mind and any elements you would like us to consider including in the design.
2. How big you envision the tattoo.
3. What location on the body you would like the tattoo.
4. Attach any reference pictures you would like us to consider for content, style, or font.
5. If we are covering or adding to existing tattoos, please include a photograph of the existing tattoo and the area you would like the new work to situate.
6. Any other questions you might have about the tattoo consultation. Also, please specify if you have a preference to book with Jeremiah, Jaclin, Annie, or Niki.
Once we have gathered this information we will respond as soon as possible with any further questions, or if there are no further questions we will provide a cost estimate and let you know our availability for scheduling the tattoo session. At that point we will provide directions to the studio and helpful tips for you to consider to help the tattoo session be as enjoyable as possible. You will have the opportunity to approve the design and the size of the design at the time of the tattoo appointment, and amendments can be made at that time (though this is rarely necessary).
We look forward to providing an excellent tattoo experience for you!