How to book:
For general inquiries, email your proposal to Becki at
whitewhaletattoo@gmail and she can pair you with the right artist to suit your style, budget or availability.
We receive a high volume of requests and our artists sometimes book months in advance, so thank you for your patience as it may take up to a week to hear a response from us.
If you know which artist you'd like to work with, please email your proposal to them directly using the links above. Keep in mind; our artists often close their booking windows for extended periods of time. If you email an artist whose books are closed, you may not get a response. Refer to the list above, and follow the artists on Instagram for the most up-to-date booking status.
When writing your proposal, please be sure to include all of the information listed below:
1. As much detailed information about the design you have in mind and any elements you would like us to consider including in the design.
2. How big you envision the tattoo.
3. What location on the body you would like the tattoo.
4. Attach any reference pictures you would like us to consider for content, style, or font.
5. If we are covering or adding to existing tattoos, please include a photograph of the existing tattoo and the area you would like the new work to situate.
6. Any other questions you might have about the tattoo proposal.
7. A phone number we can reach you.
8. Optional: Include a description and context of the significance of your proposal and what the tattoo means to you. This is not mandatory but sometimes helpful for the artist to consider.
Once we have gathered this information we will respond as soon as possible with any further questions, or if there are no further questions we will provide a cost estimate and let you know our availability for scheduling the tattoo session.
At that point we will provide directions to the studio and helpful tips for you to consider to help the tattoo session be as enjoyable as possible.
Many of our artists will collect a deposit of $50 – $100 to secure your appointment and cover their drawing time. This deposit is non-refundable, and non-transferrable for customers who cancel with less than 72 hours of notice. The deposit gets applied to the cost of your tattoo, and you'll pay the balance after your appointment.
You will have the opportunity to approve the design and the size of the design at the time of the tattoo appointment, and amendments can be made at that time (though this is rarely necessary).
We look forward to providing an excellent tattoo experience for you!